Day makeup should provide our face with luminosity and this type of makeup should be carried out as naturally as possible.
We must take into account some considerations such as:
Daylight requires the use of soft tones with few corrections. Natural light is not always the same.
– On clear days, the light is white that does not change the makeup tones, so they reflect as they really are.
– On winter days or on rainy days, daylight is bluish. In this light, warm colors are accentuated and cold tones darken and sadden.
– On a sunny day, daylight makes cool tones appear more aggressive, and warm ones more golden.
The choice of tones:
It is very important to choose the appropriate shades of day makeup for a good result.
The colors should be harmonized with the colors of the skin, hair, eyes and even clothing.
Here are some examples of guidelines to harmonize the makeup with the color of hair and eyes:
– Blondes with dark or green eyes: The make-up background should be clear; the shades are golden, green, brown and orange. The peach-colored blush and the soft brown, peach or earth lipstick.
We must consider that this type of makeup we will wear under artificial light, so we must have some special considerations,and as this type of light makes the reliefs of our face (cheekbones or eye sockets) , produce shadows.
If the colors are chosen correctly and the corrections we make are appropriate, the night light can be very favorable.
With the makeup at night, we must highlight the eyes and mouth. The skin should be clarified to make the face reflect this light, which is softer than the day. In general, the products we use will be more opaque and the colors more intense than those we use for a daytime make-up.
This type of makeup can be bolder, with more color and we can also use brightness. With this I do not mean that it should be recharged, in this type of makeup, elegance should prevail.
The general guidelines that we are going to follow here, are the same as in the evening makeup, only that in this one we can use more brightness and more contrasts of color. Below I summarize the techniques we must perform for this type of makeup:
. Preparation of the skin:
– We can apply ampoules, serums or creams to improve it, which will make our makeup look brighter and longer.
– The nacreous or iridescent powders will be applied on the cheeks, upper part of the forehead and temples, while in the center of the forehead, nose and chin the powders should be matt. And there is much more for you like 90 styles, office style makeup, asian and a lot more, have a glance at the website!
The best makeup style at us