Do you have brown eyes and want to maximize the attractiveness of your eyes? Choosing the right tones for the colour of your eyes and having as a goal to bring luminosity and intensity to the look, it is possible to wear a very flattering eye makeup that enhances your natural beauty.
– To mark the expressiveness of brown eyes, nothing better than a good delineation. You can always resort to the classic black or choose other shades, such as brown for a more natural look and even for a purple eyeliner if you have applied shades of that same hue. It’s all about innovation and sees if you like the final result.
– Use a base shade in vanilla tone to give a touch of light under the eyebrow, and bronze shadows or toast on the mobile eyelid creating a semi-smoky effect.
– Then draw a thick line flush with the upper lashes with black shadow.
– For a very glamorous look, extends that black shadow, in gradient, from the lashes by the mobile eyelid and towards the outside and highlights the line of lashes, above and below, with black kohl for brown eyes.
– Mark well the inner line of the eye with the same pencil and apply a lot of masks to get separate and voluminous lashes. To achieve almond shaped eyes as many celebrities often look, you should apply the mask with more impact on the outside of the eyelashes or you can add eyelashes in small groups in the outer corners.
– Brown shadows and chocolates. The best makeup trick to enhance brown eyes and enhance the look is to use shades of the same colour of the eyes, be they dark browns or chocolates, excellent for hazel eyes. If you want to achieve a stunning night look, creating a smoky dark brown is the best option to give more depth to your eyes.
– Golden and copper tones. When it comes to illuminating brown eyes, the most appropriate is the shades of gold and copper. Combined with each other, they manage to give a special shine to the look, defining much more the shape of the eyes. And if they are also metallic, we will be able to highlight the brown colour of our eyes, something that can be quite complicated.
– The most daring can try to make up the brown eyes with green or blue tones. The most flattering can be navy blue or electric and olive green. It is important to make a good blur to soften the colour and not look too artificial. The light brown eyes also look good with a soft green outline. The aubergine-coloured mask and purple shadows enhance the black eyes and brown hazel eyes better.
– Copper shadows. Use a neutral shade of bone colour or mole, with a copper-coloured layer on the outer halves of your eyelids and you will highlight the colour of your eyes.
Makeup tricks for brown eyes