You do not have to be a professional to wear extraordinary makeup, just use a few tricks. Although it seems complicated and takes time to know the colours that suit you the most, how much you should put and how to apply the cosmetics to look good, with daily practice you will streamline and perfect your makeup. Looking good does not mean you have to take hours to achieve it. Once you know how to makeup, you can use it to your advantage.
These are some tricks that you will love to know.
- Burning the tip of the eyeliner with a lighter
Grab your eyeliner pencil and with the help of a lighter place the flame on the tip for a second, let it cool a bit and you will notice the change in its consistency. Also, it is less likely that the stroke will run.
- If you want your shadows to shine, first paint your eyelid with white eyeliner
To make the eyeshadow stand out, take a white pencil eyeliner and fill your eyelids. The opaque tone of the white will make any colour of shadow that you apply more intense.
- To make the “cat’s eye” style, first, draw the outline leaving an open space
It is easier to achieve a “cat’s eye” if you first paint the outline and then fill the interior space with a brush.
- Use a spoon to achieve a perfect delineation
Place the spoon against the outer corner of the eye and draw a straight line as for the first step of the cat’s eye. Then, turn the spoon and place it on your eyelid. Use the outer edge to round to create a curved effect.
- In the outer corner of the eye draw a hashtag and then blur it for a smoky effect
To achieve a smoky eye easily, draw a hashtag (#) at the outer corner of the eye and then shave it with your finger or brush.
- To avoid the mascara stains on your eyelids use a spoon
Protect your eyelid with it; then paint your eyelashes as you usually do. As you apply the mascara you will see that the residues are on the back of the spoon instead of staining your skin.
- Add drops of saline solution to your mascara
The mascara should last three months; Then it can pick up bacteria and cause eye infections. If it dries during this time, you can soften it with a couple of drops of saline solution.
- Spray hot air over your eyelash curler and it will ripple easier
The heat will make your eyelashes curl easily and stay curled for longer. Place your clip in front of a hair dryer until it is hot, wait for it to cool a bit and then use it as usual.
- Apply translucent powder between each layer of mascara
Your lashes will look thicker and the mascara will look better.
Makeup Tips that you will love to know