Makeup for the face:
Choosing a good foundation colour is paramount to create a spectacular makeup. If you have white skin, it is advisable to use makeup base in shades of pink or beige. On the other hand, if you have brown or bronzed skin, it is advisable to use a base of makeup in beige tones and in the range of golds. Of course, it is also recommended to use illuminating powders, this will give more natural light and makeup.
– Makeup for the eyes:
It is very important to pay close attention to this part of the face, especially when it comes to a makeup for black hair. Start with what is not good, therefore, you have to know what you have to avoid. The first thing you have to avoid is to make a very marked, excessive or saturated delineation. Neither should you opt for eyeshadows in dark colours such as dark brown or black. The perfect thing is to choose by eyeshadows in light colors and make very subtle outlines, but what you have to avoid at all costs are the high contrasts. For example, if you have green or blue eyes, it is best to use grey, vanilla, beige and light brown tones. On the other hand, if you have dark eyes, it will be more appropriate to use green, mauve, grey and beige tones.
– Makeup for lips and cheeks:
As far as the skin is concerned, the pink tones always look good to girls with black hair. If you have pale skin, it is best to use soft pink shades, and in case you have dark skin, it is best to opt for bright, bright roses. And for the lips the range is quite wide, you can choose lipstick and shine in cherry, red, pink, fuchsia and burgundy tones work very well for girls with black hair because it adds that touch of colour and makes them look very sophisticated. Another great advantage is that the teeth will look whiter.
- With the tip of a hair clip apply the glue to your false eyelashes. This trick allows to uniformly dispersing the glue along the lashes. Wait a few seconds before placing them.
- To make the lipstick last longer, absorb excess colour with a handkerchief. Then fix the colour with translucent powder and once again pass the lipstick of the colour you chose.
- If you mix eyeshadow with Vaseline you will get your personal colour. You can use a shade colour that is your favourite as the lip colour. Mix it with a little Vaseline and then apply it.
- Perfect the arch of your lips by drawing an “X” on the upper lip as a guide. So that the “Cupid’s bow” on your lips is perfect, the easiest and fastest way is to paint an “X” on the upper lip with a lip liner of the same lipstick tone.
- Use a pencil or the handle of a brush as a guide to outline your cheekbone. If you want a natural look, place it just below the cheekbones (below the bone) to find the right angle for your face. Apply bronzer powder with a thick brush.
How to makeup for school?