The makeup at night is something anyone can master with a little practice; after reading this article, you will realize that it is not difficult to follow the keys that will make your face look impressive on any occasion.
NIGHT MAKEUP TO ENLARGE THE EYES
Having small eyes is the great dilemma of many girls, who would like to wear a sexy look to go out at night. The good news is that you can give them the shape you want with the proper makeup technique. Do you know how to make up for the most special occasions? In today’s video, we bring you a fantastic idea to give your look the intensity and sophistication that these celebrations require.
Step by Step!
- We use a cream coloured shadow on the entire eyelid.
- We put a transitional brown tone in the eye socket.
- Intensify and blur with a shadow a little darker.
- Mark the eye socket with a brick pigment, creating depth.
- Apply a wine-coloured shadow at the corner of the eye and near the lacrimal.
- We integrate all the pigments.
- We put a pink shade with brightness in the centre of the mobile eyelid and blur.
- We use the brick tone to mark the lower lash line.
- Curl the eyelashes and apply the mask.
- We put the base
- We cover the face with the base.
- Illuminate with a cream product the area of dark circles, septum, forehead, cupid’s bow, chin and lower cheekbone.
- Seal with powders.
- We contour with a bronze tone.
- We use blusher for the upper part of the cheekbone.
- We finish with a nude lipstick.
The eye makeup has to start with applying a clear shadow function as based on the eyelids, this will serve so you can get a better fixation shadow colour you to apply later.
TIPS FOR LIP MAKEUP
So that the makeup of lips lasts for a longer time is necessary that after applying the lipstick, press the lips with a tissue or tissue to remove a little excess colour and again apply a second layer of lipstick. Then you have to apply the lip gloss, in the case you want to give a little more volume to the lips, the lip gloss you only have to apply at the centre of them. But if you just need to give sensuality and make it feel juicier apply it all over the lip.
As for the profiling of the lips, you have to do it over the natural line of the lips with a profiler that is the same natural colour of the lips, of course, this will be necessary if you have thin lips and want to give it more volume. But in the case that you have voluminous lips, these will not be necessary, you just have to outline by the natural line so that they look much exaggerated.
How to do night Makeup