For a woman it is very important to look fresh and youthful, but how to achieve a natural makeup that makes you feel beautiful? You only need to know some tricks to achieve a perfect image in a short time. You must use good quality basic products and special brushes to achieve the desired effect. With these steps you will have a timeless look, that is, you can use it to go to the office or to go out to dinner. From simple looks for the day to the most glamorous nights, it has never been so easy to follow the trends. Find here your favourite looks and discover the novelties created by professional makeup artists. Discover our party looks for this Christmas and impact with your makeup.
- – Creams: For the makeup to be preserved for longer, you must apply a moisturizing cream that provides the necessary moisture to your face.
- – Moisturizers of colour: These creams give you a light coverage of makeup and give softness to your skin.
- – Foundation: This product should be similar to your skin tone. You can also mix two different colours to achieve perfect coverage.
- – Eyes: The first or also known as eye makeup pre-base is totally optional. If you apply it correctly, it will fix the shadows better and your makeup will remain intact for a long time. Put a little along the eyelid and extend it to the bone of your eyebrows.
- – Corrector: Apply only in the areas that need it, that is, in the tear ducts and around the nose. Spread it with light strokes to prevent wrinkles.
- – Shadows: You only need three natural shades of matte eyeshadows: one similar to your skin tone, which you will apply to the entire mobile eyelid, extending it to the brow bone; another of medium color that will shape your eyes, apply it in the fold in the shape of “V”; and an illuminator and below the eyebrows.
- – Mascara for eyelashes: This product is basic to highlight your look, so use one that is long-lasting. You can apply up to two or three layers to make it look natural.
- – Eyeliner: With black eyeliner, preferably in pencil, draw small dots on the inside of your upper lashes. With this, you emphasize your eyes in a subtle way.
- – Blush: To make your makeup look natural to apply it with a diagonal brush, from the temple to the cheek, so that you simulate a “C”
- – Lips: For a natural makeup choose light tones or lip balms. Prefer those that are mate or semi mate and that resemble the tone of your skin. Forget about the orange colours, because your teeth will acquire a yellow tone.
Remember that you should bring a compact powder, lipstick and mascara in your bag to touch up your natural makeup at the time you need it. Now just enjoy these steps and surprise everyone.
How to attain a looks makeup?